Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Zilwa vs Awali Heritage - can you help?

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Zilwa vs Awali Heritage - can you help?

Beitragvon Thomadav » So Jan 25, 2015 1:57

Hi,

Travelling to Mauritius for the very first time in October and trying to book a hotel. After much searching have 2 short listed, Zilwa attitude and Heritage Awali. Great deals on both, family of 4 with 2 kids. 7 and 4. Which one is best for great beaches and good snorkelling. Some reviews of Zilwa describe murky seas with 'weeds' and Man made beaches - should I be concerned? Awali talks of crystal clear waters in a lagoon perfect for snorkelling....

Any views?

Many thanks

David

Thomadav
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Zilwa vs Awali Heritage - can you help?

Beitragvon musicjunkie » Fr Jan 30, 2015 12:38

I want to know, you still need help?
musicjunkie
encor Basic
encor Basic

Re: Zilwa vs Awali Heritage - can you help?

Beitragvon wickus » Mi Mai 27, 2015 19:45

Sorry for the late answer, just seeing this post now. I can at least say something to Zilwa.

I liked the natural style of the hotel and the room. The beach was indeed not very nice when we been there last September. There was also no room service as from the early evening. I have to say that I personally don't prefer this corner of the island so much for making holidays, west and east is much nicer, also the south where I assume Awali is located. Lots of green countryide with mountains, the north is just flat.

Thomadav hat geschrieben:Hi,

Travelling to Mauritius for the very first time in October and trying to book a hotel. After much searching have 2 short listed, Zilwa attitude and Heritage Awali. Great deals on both, family of 4 with 2 kids. 7 and 4. Which one is best for great beaches and good snorkelling. Some reviews of Zilwa describe murky seas with 'weeds' and Man made beaches - should I be concerned? Awali talks of crystal clear waters in a lagoon perfect for snorkelling....

Any views?

Many thanks

David
wickus
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Bilder: 0

Zurück zu Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations