Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Le Mauricia

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Le Mauricia

Beitragvon bozziegirle » Mi Feb 08, 2006 1:53

Hi there,

I am heading to Mauritius for my honeymoon in March and I'm thinking of staying at Le Mauricia. Has anyone stayed here? Any advice would be appreciated. I was looking to stay in Grand Baie to be near restaurants and grocery due to all the reviews on how expensive drinks can be at the hotels. Is this a good idea?

Thanks!
Cheers

bozziegirle
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon Mone » Mi Feb 08, 2006 3:41

hi last year i was in le mauricia, it`s really nice but i dont like the beach. The hotel is nice, service is good, hotel is clean restaurant and supermarkt is in grand baie it is near. Drinks and cocktails are not so expensive. do u have all inclusive? have seen last year some weddings, it was very nice. Dont know what u want! Think for honexmoon it isnt a good idea
By mone
Mone
content sa forum la
content sa forum la

Bilder: 36

Le Mauricia

Beitragvon bozziegirle » Mi Feb 08, 2006 23:11

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you recommend getting all-inclusive at Le Mauricia?

What didn't you like about the beach? All the other reviews say this has a much nicer beach than Le Cannonier. What 4 star hotel would you recommend?
bozziegirle
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon Mone » Do Feb 09, 2006 0:31

hi
i like all inclusive because u can drink so much, it is very hot and u will be very thirsty!! and in the evening and night u can have a lot of cocktails. i dont was at le cannonier. the beach is very small and u dont have a good view because it is a bay. i prefer trou aux biches or flic flac! dont know what u want. in grand bai u can go out to a night club and u have a city. but if u wanna have private place, nature and need rest go to another place. By Mone
Mone
content sa forum la
content sa forum la

Bilder: 36

Zurück zu Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations