Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

Les Pavillons

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Les Pavillons

Postby Koko04 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 13:24

We stayed in a deluxe room at les Pavillons Hotel for 7 nights at the end of January.

We arrived a 10.30pm at the hotel and were welcome with a cold towel and a glass of sparkling wine. Checking was quick and easy, as the restaurants were close at 10.30pm, we received a food palter delivered to our room.

The deluxe room is very spacious with a huge bathroom and a Jacuzzi with a window with a nice view of the sea. All deluxe rooms are on the first floor. The room was very comfortable and had a fan as well as AC.

The hotel facilities are excellent and the service is very good. The food is very good at all restaurants. We were on an all inclusive package and can not recommend it enough. Mauritius is very expensive and the prices in the hotels are very high.

Le Morne is very quiet, and there is no night life, so if you are looking for a relaxing holiday then that’s the place to go.

The beach is amazing and the best around there. The water sports are plentiful and the team at the boat house is very friendly and always ready to help.

Please be aware that the weather is very hot and the UV’s are very strong even when it’s cloudy. We had some rain but, for only 15 minutes and then the sun was back, nobody really moved from the beach when it rained because it was not for long. Some people just swam while it rained.

I would definitely go back to les Pavillons, and can recommend it for people looking for a relaxing holiday in the sun.

jette ene coup d'oeil
jette ene coup d'oeil

Info Mauritius Annonce

Postby Madde » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:38

We are planning to get married in Mauritius in September 2009.
Can you tell me about the beach in les Pavillons?

We will have a small wedding on the beach and I'm looking for a quiet hotel that doesn't have crowded beaches and children screaming. Do you think a quiet and private ceremony could be arranged in les Pavillons or should I be worried that we will have sunbathing people in our wedding pictures?

Return to Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations