Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Last minute accomodotation in Mauritius

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Last minute accomodotation in Mauritius

Beitragvon redgemonne » Mi Feb 10, 2010 14:57

Hello,
This morning February 10, I had to cancel my trip to Mauritius though we were flying tonight because of health reasons concerning my wife ! We had booked at la Maison Papaye in la Gaulette, south of Mauritius, near le Morne. We report our stay there in April.
For this reason, 2 rooms at la Maison Papaye (see web site for details) become available now and until February 25. Rates : only 60 and 40 Euros !
I can assure you la Maison Papaye is the nice stay where to stay, if you like typical and charming places. You just need to have your own car or motorcycle. This is colonial style brand new house, located near a village, in a nice tropical garden with a big swimming-pool, with sea view. But the main thing is that the hosts, Marie-Helene and Philippe Bougrier are charming people who will give you very good advices on the island and nice things to do (swimming with dolphins, going to the Benitiers Island, horse riding, day on a boat at Pointe d’Esny.
I need to say that I have no financial interest in la Maison Papaye ! :wink)
Regis Monnerie
La Baule, France

redgemonne
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Last minute accomodotation in Mauritius

Beitragvon sExpedition » Fr Jan 07, 2011 15:20

5* Deluxe Hotels
Oberoi Hotel Mauritius - Mauritius

Exclusive, stylish, and romantic, the Oberoi Mauritius is a haven of generous Mauritian hospitality and excellent service. Truly a dream destination! Surrounded by an unspoilt natural environment and within a protected marine park, there is much to see and enjoy around the Oberoi...
Stay & Pay Offer
4=7
Pay 4 nights = Get 3 extra nights Free on Bed & Breakfast

6=10
Pay 6 nights = Get 4 extra nights Free on Bed & Breakfast

8=14
Pay 8 nights = Get 6 extra nights Free on Bed & Breakfast

Validity: 08/01/11 to 08/04/11

2* Hotels
Les Cocotiers Hotel - Mauritius

An immediate seduction is emanated by this charming hotel, Les Cocotiers hotel, Mauritius is composed of small houses nested in the heart of a tropical garden. At the border, a bay with fine sand pleasantly shaded by coconut trees. The bar and the restaurant face the lagoon. The entertainment and the main activities are concentrated around the swimming pool, which is surrounded by beautiful thatched roofed buildings.
Early Booking Offer: 5% Discount!!!
5% discount on contracted rates per ADULT*
(* Applicable as from 18 years) & per stay on the same booking for all reservations made 30 days prior to arrival date.

Thanks...........
sExpedition
encor Basic
encor Basic

Beitragvon jameshundson » Do Jan 31, 2013 13:05

Hi redgemonne,

Last year we went to Mauritius for christmas holiday, that time we used YU Lounge at Mauritius airport.They provided us services like airport transfer,duty free shops, hotel bookings and many more services.
jameshundson
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon deniserock » Mo Mär 04, 2013 13:12

That is a great news. I think I will go for YU Lounge on my visit to Mauritius. Thanks for your help.
deniserock
nouvo
nouvo

Zurück zu Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations