Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

hotel villa kissen in trou aux biches

All about Hotels and Accommodations

hotel villa kissen in trou aux biches

Postby RachelL » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:04

I want to reccomend a hotel that I stayed in at Trou Aux Biches in the north east part of Mauritius. It was run by a very friendly, helpful, and down to earth couple. It is called Hotel Villa Kissen - I heard about it from the lonely planet guide, but when I got there I found out that they had just built a new hotel, brand-spanking-new, beautiful rooms, a pool, and even closer (two blocks) to the beach. Trou Aux Biches is also a great area with tourist facilities, yet still pretty "local."
I had such a wonderful time there; I am a young woman, and I was traveling alone for the first time ever, so I was pretty nervous at first, but they really took care of me. The man who owns it also takes people out into the ocean for snorkeling and tubing, and around the island on tours.
They were so good to me, and the hotel was really so nice and a good price, that I really feel compelled to encourage other people to go there and stay with these wonderful folks.

Info Mauritius Annonce

Postby ud » Sat Mar 17, 2007 16:32

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Mauritius, that special island in the Indian Ocean.

Trou aux Biches is a great spot and its near to Grand Baie and Pereybere (15 mins by car) where all the night life is!

Kind regards

moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Villa Kissen

Postby QueenMary2 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 19:37

Hello Everybody,

I can only confirm the report about Villa Kissen!!
It is a absolutely fantastic place!
Especially if you consider the price you pay.
It's more then fair and very much affordable!

For everyone to check it out:

Take care

moris explorater
moris explorater

Return to Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations