Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

Honeymoon in Mauritius--La Plantation or India Resort

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Honeymoon in Mauritius--La Plantation or India Resort

Postby rishi4u » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:56

I am palnning to come to Mauritius for my Honeymoon in last week of january 2007 or first week of Feb 2007.

I have got Honeynoon packages from one travel agent for 4* hotes La Plantation and India Resort.

Can anyone tell me that which is best among the two in terms of Facilities, services and Resort activities life water sports, accomodation.

What would be the weather conditions at that time.

Please provide me with some information.

Thanks in advance.

Info Mauritius Annonce

hi rishi - help

Postby rakhi80 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:39

hi rishi,

first of all, congrats on your marriage!

I am actually looking to go to mauritius for my honeymoon in june this year and also looking for a 3-4 day package.

I am just wondering if you can share some info on your package provider and the details? And any feedback you had working with him? where are they based? their contact etc.

appreciate your help very much!

Re: Honeymoon in Mauritius--La Plantation or India Resort

Postby sExpedition » Thu Jan 13, 2011 15:08

Rich colonial rattan, soaring wooden beams, light, airy spaces and gleaming, silky finishes, discreetly complemented by every mod-con. Unabashed luxury in the heart of a lush tropical garden, bordered by a brook flowing delicately into a calm, clear lagoon.
La Plantation Beach Restaurant

Airfare - economy class - (MK) DUR/CPT or JNB/MRU economy-O / MRU/JNB economy.
7 nights at La Plantation Resort & Spa – Superior Room, inclusive of Breakfast , lunch & dinner and drinks during operating hours.
Return coach transfer airport/hotel/airport.
Land & watersports plus evening entertainment as featured by the resort.
Honeymoon package (includes Sparkling wine in the room, Candle lit dinner, Fruit basket in the room, Flower petals in the room, Bath set up with petals, Personalised gift for bride and groom).
La Plantation Beach Restaurant

Please note: Clients are eligible for a further early bird discount to the value of R 763.00 if full payment for the package is received by at least 45 days prior to departure.
R 11 478.00 x 1 Groom
R 7 999.00 x 1 Bride
This package is valid until 30 September 2010. The flights are valid on MK on the flights via JNB ex CPT or DUR or direct ex JNB. Taxes are excluded and are currently R1 821 via JHB.

encor Basic
encor Basic

Return to Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations