Mauritius Unterkunft

ber uns

Kontakt

Honeymoon in January

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Honeymoon in January

Postby abhifloydfan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:42

Hello,
I am from Bombay, India. My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon starting 21st Jan. I am looking for a Sea Facing room ONLY. I need a good view of the beach and the vast expanse of the turquoise blue ocean. (DO NOT want a garden view room).
Please help me with information for the following resorts:
1. Le Mauricia - How are the Rooms and the Beach and how expensive are the drinks at the bar?
2. Le Cocotier - Its the cheapest of all. I got a $330 per person package Half Board for 6 Nights-7 Days and I might be tempted to increase the duration by a couple of days provided i get a feedback from friends here that the rooms are good and the beach has silver sands and the ocean is good. Please comment. Are the rooms Sea facing?
3. La Plantation - Is the standard room Sea Facing? How expensive are drinks at the bar?
4. Berjaya - Is the Deluxe Room Sea facing? How expensive are drinks at the bar?

Looking forward to your responses.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
- Abhishek.

abhifloydfan
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Postby Scope254 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 20:24

Regarding Le Cocotiers Hotel- If this is the one in Tombeau Bay, it looks pleasant enough and is good value for money but you have to be aware that there are a lot of sea urchins in the water, which is also very shallow for a long way out. My husband got a sea urchin spike stuck in his heel, even though he was wearing fins at the time. He had to go to the hospital to get it cut out and asit was then stitched, he cannot swim for ten days.
So far my favourite beaches are around Pereybere and Trou aux Biches.
Scope254
encor Basic
encor Basic

Return to Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations