Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Berjaya Le Morne

All about Hotels and Accommodations

Berjaya Le Morne

Beitragvon Steven » Di Mär 16, 2004 9:41

Hi. I will be going to Maurituis Berjaya Le Morne for a week holiday starting from 1 May. I am not sure whether is it the right time to go there. So if anyone know more information about the weather and the resort i am going.. please let me know. Thank you. :roll:

Steven
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon Steven » Di Mär 16, 2004 12:12

How is the beach in Berjaya Le Morne Resort and about the Activities over there. Is it boring.. cause is it far away from the capital of Port Louis if i am not mistaken.
Steven
nouvo
nouvo

Berjaya

Beitragvon Peter I. » Di Mär 16, 2004 12:46

Hi Steven,
1. Sorry for my english, its not my language
2. Me and my wife have been in Berjaya on August, the weather was beatiful, not so hot. In the evening about 20° C.
3. The hotel offer all water sport activities inclusiv, waterski, snorkeling....
Onle the deep sea fishing and scubadiving is not included. If you prefer windsurfing, one of the best spots is ther, sometimes dangereus.
4. The "Le Morne"- peninsula is great for people who want to have quiet holidays, for excursions you need a rental car or you go by public bus to Port Louis.

Best wishes for your trip
Peter
Peter I.
servi souvent moris forum

Bilder: 46

Beitragvon Steven » Mi Mär 17, 2004 4:47

Hi Peter,

Thanx for the information. Is the cost of living high in Mauritius? Is it expensive to rental a car to travel around? I will be spending a week holiday there, so around how much money will i need to use over there?
Thank you.

Steven
Steven
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon joana » Mi Mär 17, 2004 11:39

Hi Steven,

cost of living has European standards. (House-) rent is cheaper, everything with cars more expensive (due to high tax).
Can rent a car with the car-rental staions in Berjaya (Avis, Europcar, Hertz etc) for around Euro 45,- per day.
Rates of public buses close to nothing, but remember how far Le Morne is from the rest of the world... highly recommand a car.

CU

Joana
joana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bilder: 30

Beitragvon Steven » Do Mär 18, 2004 7:03

Hi. Which part of Maurituis is good for snokerling. How about Le Morne? I heard the sea there is some time dangerous. Is it true? What is the rate if i want to join a tour for a deep sea fishing. We got 4 persons here. Is it a long way traveling up to Port Louis from Berjaya Le Morne? How many hours? Can't wait to go there .. :ploppop

Steven
Steven
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon Peter I. » Do Mär 18, 2004 9:10

Hi Steven,
I found following offer as a example on the homepage
http://www.ocean-villas.com/display/deepseafishing.htm
and I think you will found more in internet. Le Morne area is o.k. for snorkeling. The sea is sometime dangerous only for windsurfers if they are outside of riff.

Greetings
Peter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FULL DAY (9 hour fishing day) - 7am to 4pm Rs. 11,000
HALF DAY (6 hour fishing day) - 7am to 1pm Rs. 9,500
HALF DAY (6 hour fishing day) - 1:15pm to 6:30pm Rs. 9,500
Conditions

1. Soft drinks, a few beers and bottled water are available on board. Anglers and their companions provide and are responsible for their own lunches, picnic baskets, and whatever else they may desire over and above what is supplied on the boats as already specified.

2. All fish landed belong to the boat; the angler may have and take with him a portion or a fillet of fish should be so wish to do so.

3. The above tariffs are for a maximum of 6 people per any ONE boat charter. Bookings for an intended charter should be effected as soon as possible to Ocean Villas, especially during the peak season so as to avoid disappointment.
Peter I.

Bilder: 46

Info Mauritius Annonce

Zurück zu Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations