Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Wedding

for our english speaking user.

Wedding

Beitragvon Mandy » Sa Jun 10, 2006 0:37

I am trying to book our wedding for April next year but I am undecided between the Indian Resort or Legends. Can anyone give me any information on either to make my mind up.

Mandy
Mandy
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon ADL Vacances » Sa Jun 10, 2006 2:26

Hello Mandy,
by the way udone a good choice for ur wedding in mauritius,u know am a tour operator here and i don't know 2 hotels like the rooms,the food and even the activites :wink) just tell me,how r u doing for ur wedding?did u contact any tour operator?
ADL Vacances
encor Basic
encor Basic

Wedding

Beitragvon Mandy » Mo Jun 12, 2006 23:30

Thanks for the information, yes we have gone through a tour operatour here in the UK, after reading up some more on both resorts we have decided to go with the Indian Resort. I have read that the man made beach at the Legends is course and the sea is silty. I have read that it tends to be a little cooler in the South. Is this true? Not that we mind as we have some children in our group. We would like to go on a couple of sight seeing tours during our stay, could you recommend any and is it cheaper to hire a car or a taxi?
Mandy
Mandy
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon Ian Regnard » Mo Okt 16, 2006 3:19

Hi Mandy,
Definetaly go for legends it is such a better hotel and also if you can afford it try the all inclusive package that way you don't have to worry about paying each time you order something living you have the time of your life. Also if you want proffesional photos done, you can check this website http://www.tungsten.net.au/Wedding1 or contact me directly hq@tungsten.net.au
hope this help.
Ian
Ian Regnard
encor Basic
encor Basic

Beitragvon ud » Di Nov 07, 2006 16:55

www.mauritius.com

It has got a listing of all hotels categorised in in star ranking

Most of them have honeymoon packages so y don't you just take a peek inside each

Damn y don't u just rent a bungalow and extend ure stay here for 1 yr with the money u would have spent for ure wedding planning e.t.c

Nahh i'm just joking (hotels are really really expensive)
ud
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English