Info Mauritius        
Travel Info Mauritius

Webcam Mauritius

Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

WEATHER ON THE EAST COAST FROM LATE JUNE - EARLY JULY!!

for our english speaking user.

WEATHER ON THE EAST COAST FROM LATE JUNE - EARLY JULY!!

Beitragvon gettoj » Di Mai 30, 2006 15:53

HI ALL, 3 WEEKS TO MY HOLS AND JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE WEATHER FROM THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE TO THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY ON THE EAST COAST? IT DOES SEEM THAT THE WEATHER IS CERTAINLY CHANGEABLE FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THIS SMALL ISLAND AND IF WE SHOULD PACK ANY TOPS APART FROM T-SHIRTS? THANKYOU!!!!!!!! :he() :!: :he()

gettoj
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

weather east coast

Beitragvon conico1 » Do Jun 01, 2006 13:27

Hello There,

The weather has been the same for weeks and weeks in a row now. Some days there is more wind than others and this influences the watersports. We have just come back and every day it was between 26 and 30 C
We never neaded a jacket or a sweater but if you wanna go out for a walk a bit later in the night it might be wise to take a light jacket with you. But as I said....we did not need it at all..
Enjoy your holiday,

Nico and Caroline
Of to Mauritius in 3 weeks. It will be wonderful
conico1
nouvo
nouvo

Re: WEATHER ON THE EAST COAST FROM LATE JUNE - EARLY JULY!!

Beitragvon Stony » Do Jun 01, 2006 20:25

gettoj hat geschrieben:HI ALL, 3 WEEKS TO MY HOLS AND JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE WEATHER FROM THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE TO THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY ON THE EAST COAST? IT DOES SEEM THAT THE WEATHER IS CERTAINLY CHANGEABLE FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THIS SMALL ISLAND AND IF WE SHOULD PACK ANY TOPS APART FROM T-SHIRTS? THANKYOU!!!!!!!! :he() :!: :he()

I'd definitively pack a sweater and a jacket. Evenings can be quite cool (and almost all restaurants are outside).
Don't Drink and Navigate! &
Skype don't type ;-)
Also - wenn Sie DAS Lesen können brauchen Sie keine Brille .......
Stony
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Bilder: 27

Beitragvon phdi » Do Jun 01, 2006 23:13

hello
i am going there for the 15 time i can tell you the east side is more windy in this periode the west and grand baie area is better (north) it also depend what you want to do ? east is no night live only the hotels defently take a sweater . are you in a hotel or bungalow if you stay in a bungalow the other side is better more restaurants and bars, just rent a car and explore for the next time ,the most important is that you come in contact with yhe locals to experience the mauritian hospitality.
have fun
love mauritius
phdi
moris explorater
moris explorater

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English