Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

weather

for our english speaking user.

weather

Beitragvon Colin Hampden-White » Di Aug 14, 2007 17:45

Hi,

I hope I can get some help on here. I am trying to come to Mauritius for one week when the weather is good. I can leave any time and get myself to Mauritius at the drop of a hat.

I need three days of very clear weather for taking photographs around the island. Particularly of Le Morne and the area up to La Gaulette ( 5 Mins up the coast from Le Morne.

I know it is Winter at the moment ( I came out for a week 29th July - 6th August ) and the weather is very unpredictable.

Is there any good website at predicting localised weather on the island? Or would anyone be willing to keep in touch should the weather predictions be good for a week ( baring in mind it would take me around 24 - 36 hours to get there?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Colin photojournalistuk@gmail.com

Colin Hampden-White
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon keo » Di Aug 14, 2007 19:26

Hi there!

I don´t know if helps but you can get a 1 week weather forecast on the following webpage :

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stat ... ck=infobox

I get it in both english and swedish (as I live in Sweden) but hopefully it´s all in english for you to read.

Please scroll a bit down on the page and you will find it on the right hand side.

Best regards from Keo
keo
nouvo
nouvo

Bilder: 0

friend in mauritius

Beitragvon friendinmauritius » So Aug 19, 2007 21:49

hello, am ritesh from here .
well , if i had passed this web site some days ago, you would have been here by now as its been 5 days since we having just sunshine without any rains and clouds .
i had a friend coming from the nederlands ans was staying le morne for kite surfing . often he checked about the weather and winds on that region and always the forecast was correct . give me some time, i'll get in touch with him, and know the site he used to enter . be assured its not a local forecast .
but one thing is sure, we already heading towards summer as quite ot temperature these days .
bye
ritesh
friendinmauritius
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon Nix » Di Aug 21, 2007 12:25

Hi there

You can use this website

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/le_morne_mauritius

It is quite accurate. The weather on sunday wasn't good at all in Le Morne, very windy, cloudy and raining (good for kite surfing but not for photos :) )

Hope it helps!
Nix
encor Basic
encor Basic

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English