Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Want to work as a Doctor (Orthopaedics)

for our english speaking user.

Want to work as a Doctor (Orthopaedics)

Beitragvon almahir » Mi Okt 23, 2013 16:59

Hello friends & Admin,
Have a nice day!
I, Dr. Almahir Ferdous from Bangladesh, completed MBBS 4 years back. After completing MBBS, I joined in a Medical College Hospital in the department of Orthopaedics and completed Post Graduation Training in Orthopaedics for 3 years.
As, I known from one of my friend that there is opportunity to work foreign doctor in Maritius, I desire to work here. I hope I can give my best effort if I have opportunity to work in Orthopaedics and Trauma.
I hope there are so many well wisher and intellectual friend in this forum. I am waiting your best reply that I can say hello with you in your country....

almahir
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Want to work as a Doctor (Orthopaedics)

Beitragvon nelle » Fr Okt 25, 2013 0:14

Hi,
Have you ever been in Mauritius? Why don't you go there for a holiday, see the island and visit some hospitals?
Why can't your friend who told you about the oppotunity to work as a foreign doctor provide you some contacts?
Good luck,
nelle
nelle
moris explorater
moris explorater

Beitragvon almahir » Fr Okt 25, 2013 10:33

Hello Nelle,
Thanks for ur reply..
Actually all of my friend heard about to work, but they dont know anything specifically.. I thought as you are Mauritian, you better know this, thats why I reply in this forum. And I never visit Mauritius and as a foreigner it will difficult to find out the surrounding..
I hope you have the ability to inform me the procedure and vacancies...
Waiting for your reply....
Take care....
almahir
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon nelle » So Okt 27, 2013 23:15

Hi,
I am not Mauritian but I used to live and work several years abroad (not in Mauritius).
Anyway, some points to think over:
It is very difficult to find a job by only internet contact. Mostly employers want to see candidates in person.
Moreover, I think you should know a little about the country where you want to work and live.
Go to that country for a holiday. Do not only stay in a hotel but move. Meet as many people as possible. Talk with them about life and job opportunities. Go and visit some hospitals, get appointment with the corresponding HR guy.
After that you certainly have at least a little idea about life there, about work, requirements, vacancies, conditions, how to look for a job, how to apply for it etc. - in short whether you can imagine working and living in that country. And whether there is a real chance to get a job.
Bonne chance.
nelle
nelle
moris explorater
moris explorater

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English