Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

we want to move south

for our english speaking user.

we want to move south

Beitragvon catbalou » Mi Mär 23, 2005 20:24

Hello everyone! Me and my husband are looking for information about mooving in this beautiful island. We are from Québec (canada), and we are french (sorry for my english) :O) . We`re planning a trip in a couple of months and asking if someone can help us to find the way to be a resident of Mauritius.We want to keep our canadien citizenship and if its possible, to become a Mauritius resident. We would like to buy a house or a land, but many informations i find in the web are not complete. Could somebody on this forum help us to get in touch with a good contact person.
Thanks in advence.
Rock et Catou

Catbalou-Québec-Canada
catbalou
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: we want to move south

Beitragvon stefan » Do Mär 24, 2005 9:03

Hi Catou, thats a very difficult question, perhaps you find informations on the goverment site.
Mauritius Web portal
hope it helps
regards
stefan
stefan
moris forum membre a'élite

Bilder: 164

Thank you for your response.

Beitragvon catbalou » Do Mär 24, 2005 19:44

I Stefan,
We found some informations on the gouvernement site, but our search is not quite finish. There`s so much thing to think about. Can we ask you or anyone else to keep in touch with us if you have any informations, or know someone who moved to Mauritius island?

Thank you for your response.
Roch et Catou
Catbalou-Québec-Canada
catbalou
nouvo
nouvo

Immigration

Beitragvon MmeTortue » Fr Mär 25, 2005 9:53

Hello Cat and Rock,

Interesting that you want to live in Mauritius while I know a few Mauritians who already immigrated to Canada and many more who would like to...

It's quite difficult getting residency in Mauritius, lucky me (I'm German) only got it as I'm married to a Mauritian. However in case we should separate for whichever reason I might have to leave the country...

Besides getting married to a Mauritian (which in your case isn't an option I guess...) the government always welcomes those who are willing to invest a lot of money.

My recommendation: come and look for yourself first of all, talk to as many people as possible and even more important: have a good look around if this is really what you want?!

With best wishes,

Mme. Tortue
DER WEG IST DAS ZIEL!
MmeTortue

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English