Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

Want information ...

for our english speaking user.

Want information ...

Postby Ankit » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:16

I m from India. I got the job in Beau Vallon in Mauritius. I have completed my BE-Information Technology and MBA-Finance. So want to know howmuch salary i can get ??? Company is giving me accomodation also.. I also want to know that what would be my per month expense ???

Info Mauritius Annonce

Salary question

Postby MmeTortue » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:49

Hello Ankit,

Guess you're barking up the wrong tree here. If you already got the job you should know how much you are going to earn - shouldn't you?

Which company are you joining in Beau Vallon, and do you already know where they've got accomodation for you?

Mme. Tortue
moris forum membre a'élite

Postby ud » Thu Aug 07, 2008 15:49

Hello Ankit,

Like our beloved and famous forum member replied in her post, I would have thought that all the terms, conditions and salary details should have already been discussed and agreed between you two parties before taking the job....but anyway if you're accomodation is already taken care for, this should cut a huge chunk of money to save. At the moment it's difficult to put an approximate salary value on your job if we don't know your job title. When it comes to expenses, you might be living somewhere else and still have to pay for transport but I don't know. Perhaps if you left a few more details, people might be able to help you.

Hope this makes sense,

best regards

Return to Mauritius Forum English