Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Someone please advice!

for our english speaking user.

Someone please advice!

Beitragvon limbp » Fr Nov 03, 2006 14:06

I was dicided to have my honeymoon at Mauritius. I wish to have your advice as follows:
1) I stay at the residence, Melle Mare. Any wonder spot must visit at surrounding.
2) Where to rent budget car?
3) How far to round a Mautitius Island by car?
4) How much cost for a little of Pertol?
5) Any tour guide (a person who guide you to sightseeing, local cheap & good seafood and etc) for daily basis?

I am looking forward to your valueble advice. Thank you.

limbp
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon ud » Di Nov 07, 2006 14:49

1) Mauritius is a small island although u'll be staying in the East at belle Mare plage hotel I assume, it takes 1hr to reach the other part (towns and city) so yeah there are a lot of places of interest and it depends on ure duration of stay

2) There are a few car rental services available and they are represented at the airport and in the hotel as well

3)It takes 3-4 hours to tour mauritius provided ure sticking to the coastal roads

4)Hmm dunno much about the petrol though but I guess for a <1500CC car, with Rs 1400 (22£) , u've filled ure petrol tank!

5) Try ure hotel guide but its gonna cost ( the best thing tourists usually do is they hire a private taxi and have the guy showing them the top spots but make sure you don't get cheated...have an approximate cost in mind already discussed with the hotel staff)

I hope this helps Browse in the forum as I am sure some of your questions have already been answered in the archives
ud
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English