Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

Sega and undersea walk???

for our english speaking user.

Sega and undersea walk???

Postby koala00 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:44

Hi, i'm a new user from Spain. I'm planning to travel to Mauritius in a year more or less. I'd like to know where it is possible to dive with a kind of helmet or diving suit, but you don't need to take lessons, I think it's in the north of the island, but don't know put this "helmet" on and you do not need anything else, i think it's called "undersea walk". So...where can I exactaly take it???

And the other question, it's just for curiosity.....where can I see a sega dance?? do the hotels offer this show? is there any bar, see it?
And...does anybody know the lyrics of an old sega called "mauritius welcomes you" by jean claude gaspard, i love it, lol!!! it's something like: "oh my dear friend, i'm writing you, inviting you to this island in the sun...", do you know how it goes on???

Thank you very much!! And sorry for my English!

encor Basic
encor Basic

Info Mauritius Annonce

Postby ud » Wed Oct 10, 2007 21:44

Hi koala00,

Undersea walk facilities are not only offered in the North of the island but also in the West and Eastern coasts.

I think the best service is offered in Ile Aux Cerfs which is in the eastern part of the island but there shouldn't be any difference really as it's the same fauna and flora. Perhaps the service? I let it to somebody else to confirm.

Here, print this and stick it on your wall and start planning!!!

D-365, D-364, D-363, LOL!!!

There are some videos of Jean Claude Gaspard on Youtube but I dunno the title of that specific sega song. Try this:

There is a rather new website where all tourists can buy some sega music provided they know the artist name, album name e.t.c ....Here:

Good Luck and Best Regards

Spanish Girls are really beautiful by the way!!! :P

About the Sega Dance, all hotels have shows almost everyday and guess what? The sega is really part of the show and tourists participate as well. SO yes, it's common to any hotels.
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Postby koala00 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:07

Thanks for your information Ud! It's really helpful.
If anybody else knows more things about these items, write me :lol:

encor Basic
encor Basic

Return to Mauritius Forum English