Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Renting in Mauritius

for our english speaking user.

Renting in Mauritius

Beitragvon mags » Mo Aug 11, 2008 16:43

Hi,

I am moving to Mauritius and have looked at prices of apartments and wanted to know what that prices includes ususally furniture? local taxes? utilities? and are there any hidden costs that I should be aware of.

Thanks in advance.

Claire

mags
encor Basic
encor Basic

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon ud » Di Aug 12, 2008 12:03

Hi Claire,

Which estate agent are you using? There is already a post with the links of the estate agents renowned for their excellent service.

For a furnished apartment, it is required by the law that the landlord stipulates clearly in the contract what's included in the rent or not. Usually, the rent includes furniture, taxes and bills.

However, there might be a charge % processsing fee if you're going through estate agents. Any other additional services (not really hidden costs) like security services and maid service are charged separately.

Hope this makes sense

Best regards

ud

ps. contact me if you want the list of estate agents, you can't advertise in this section of the forum. I've already posted some links in the Introduce Yourself Section.
ud
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Beitragvon mags » Di Aug 12, 2008 19:02

Ud,

Thanks so much for the reply. I have not yet got an estate agent as my company will introduce me to one, I am just planning my budget and wanted to know what generally is included. Your response is very helpful.

Thanks again.

Claire
mags
encor Basic
encor Basic

Mauritius renting

Beitragvon phammond » Mi Mär 25, 2009 22:02

Dear Claire;
Im looking for some tenants for our house we just built in Black River. Are you all sorted or are you still looking for something?

Please drop me a line if you are looking for a half decent house will all amenities.

Sorry to bother otherwise

Kind regards

peter
peterandangelahammond@hotmail.com
phammond
nouvo
nouvo

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English