Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Please help if you can!

for our english speaking user.

Please help if you can!

Beitragvon jlbenny23 » Fr Jan 01, 2010 18:53

Hello everyone, i'm new to this site! I have a small Problem! My partner and i are coming to Mauritius in march 2010 to get married. The problem is up until recently i had hired a wedding planner, unfortunatly she is now un-able to do our wedding! We are managing to sort the paper work out ourselfs but we have the small problem of 15 guests joining us and i need to have enough tables, chairs, crockey, glassware etc. The villa we have rented simply doesn't have enough for everyone so i was wondering if you are able to hire this sort of stuff and if anyone has any contacts they can give me. Any advice would be helpfull. Thanks [help]

jlbenny23
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Please help if you can!

Beitragvon axel » Sa Jan 02, 2010 12:49

Hi,

lucky you are, you are good in time :-)
Nevertheless, I can suggest you contact one of the following companies. They are ground handlers for international tour operators and most of them have their own wedding department specialized in people like you. They do the paperwork and the organization of the party (place etc). They have lots of ideas for every budget...
According to my knowledge they are all absolutely serious. The list is not complete, there are more (although I dont get their names in mind)
I don't have their websites but thanks to google should be easy to find [blush]

Mauritours
White Sand Tours
Summer Times
Coquille Bonheur

Another way is to contact a hotel directly, they do external (not in-house guests) weddings
If I can give you another tip: don't try it alone, its more than stressful and you will not be able to enjoy [ireful]

Hope it helps and good luck [good]

Axel
Axel
Die Sonne scheint mir auf den Bauch - das soll sie auch (Heinz Erhardt)
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Monty Python)
axel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bilder: 5

Beitragvon jlbenny23 » Sa Jan 02, 2010 16:33

Hi Axel,

Thankyou for your advice! I have contacted a couple of the companies you mentioned....so watch this space!

Thanks again.

Jen [good]
jlbenny23
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon Aquamarlin » Sa Jan 02, 2010 17:55

Hello,

That's a pity that the wedding planner let you down.

Last October we celebrated the 75th birthday of my father (in Mauritius). We hired a community center with chairs, tables etc on our own. We also hired a catering company. His name is Lindley and the telephone number is 00 230 916 0131 and his company is in Curepipe. He provided everything, including cutlery, glassware, hot and cold snacks, music, waiters, decorations etc. It's up to you what do you want and what is your budget. We were very satisfied. It was very pleasant for us en we didn't have to do the shopping.

You have to keep in mind that the tables and chairs that you want to hire are simple and look like the garden chairs in Europe.

kind regards,

Aquamarlin
Aquamarlin
encor Basic
encor Basic

Beitragvon jlbenny23 » Sa Jan 02, 2010 23:36

Hi Aquamarlin,

Thanks for your reply. I will definalty look in to caterers! Thanks for the contact as well! [good]
jlbenny23
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon terence » Mo Jan 04, 2010 9:00

Hi,
The tourism company that I work in takes care of all your requirements including villas and bungalows to choose from. Unfortunately I cannot put up an AD in this forum. All the best to you and incase you need any advise, you can always e-mail me.

Cheers!!!

Terence
terence
moris explorater
moris explorater

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English