Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Ordering tours and excursions online?

for our english speaking user.

Ordering tours and excursions online?

Beitragvon Danielawhite » Fr Jun 05, 2009 19:26

Hi,

I will be visiting Mauritius during August for 7 days.

Because I will be coming for a relatively short time, I want to order in advance some activities which my husband and I can enjoy during our stay, such as: catamaran cruise, swimming with dolphins, hiking trip and maybe some other activities (any suggestion?)

Can anyone recommend of a good reliable website I could use ordering some of these excursions and also some tours online?

Thank you in advance,
Daniela

Danielawhite
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Answer for ordering activities online

Beitragvon DanaNehty » Fr Jun 05, 2009 19:53

Hi,

I am writing this from my own experience and I hope it helps.
I visited Mauritius 10 days ago with my husbands and two kids and we had a really great time.

Actually we are thinking about coming for a second vacation during the summer (at around new year’s).

We went on few attractions: catamaran cruise, full day tour, underwater sea walk, trekking trip, quad biking and a kayaking tour.
From the above I can highly recommend all the activities except the trekking trip, mainly because it was too hot, and I didn’t like the guide so much. :Q

I actually made the order following a post I found on this forum, and I ordered all the activities I mentioned here using a website called Mauritius attractions.
Their prices were good, I was very pleased with their service which was very professional (quickly replied to my requests and provided me with full information about the activities), and they helped us to organize our trip.

I don’t remember their phone number, but i am sure you can find it somewhere on the website.

Here is the link to the website: mauritius attractions website

I hope this helps…..and that you will enjoy Mauritius as much as we did :ploppop
DanaNehty
nouvo
nouvo

Orderings tours in advance

Beitragvon rajivifan » Fr Jun 05, 2009 19:57

Hi Daniela,

I approve www.mauritius-tipps.de/. Here you will find quite a lot of information about everything you can do on the island.
Good luck and enjoy beautiful Maurius.

regards Steffi
rajivifan
servi souvent moris forum
servi souvent moris forum

Re: Answer for ordering activities online

Beitragvon thermo » So Jun 07, 2009 23:58

DanaNehty hat geschrieben:Here is the link to the website: mauritius attractions website

Thanks for the link to that website, always pleases me to see some arseloch take my pictures off flickr and stick them on their website like it's the most natural thing to do.
thermo
moris explorater
moris explorater

Thanks for tips

Beitragvon zaratr » Mo Okt 05, 2009 13:25

Hi Dana,

I thank you for the post- i found one company that wanted me to send them all my details in a fax, with the 3 numbers in the back and everything!!!!

So i just ordered 3 tours from Mauritius Attractions website- 3 Euro less in total and payment online in secure!
zaratr
nouvo
nouvo

Re: Answer for ordering activities online

Beitragvon stone_rose » Mi Okt 07, 2009 17:59

thermo hat geschrieben:
DanaNehty hat geschrieben:Here is the link to the website: mauritius attractions website

Thanks for the link to that website, always pleases me to see some arseloch take my pictures off flickr and stick them on their website like it's the most natural thing to do.

I just looked at that website. If I'm not mistaken all their pictures are of St Lucia. Something is not right here
stone_rose
moris explorater
moris explorater

Bilder: 48

Beitragvon ud » Mi Okt 07, 2009 21:22

Hi,

Yeah the picture in the website's template header has not been taken in Mauritius. It might be St Lucia as stone_rose is saying. Actually it's got loads of pics "stolen" from the web. Oh well....It's ridiculous to promote Mauritius and put a damn picture of St Lucia....how daft is that?!?!?!

Regards

ud
ud
moris forum membre a'élite

Beitragvon axel » Mi Okt 07, 2009 21:33

ud hat geschrieben: Oh well....It's ridiculous to promote Mauritius and put a damn picture of St Lucia....how daft is that?!?!?!

I really like this, its soo bizarre that its funny again. :he()

And don't forget: According to the web site (About Us):

Industry Leader – MauritusAttractions.com is the leading tour provider for attractions, adventure travel, tours, excursions and activities in Mauritius.

:Q
Axel
Die Sonne scheint mir auf den Bauch - das soll sie auch (Heinz Erhardt)
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Monty Python)
axel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bilder: 5

Beitragvon wickus » Do Okt 08, 2009 14:05

Industry Leader – {don't want to promote their link} is the leading tour provider for attractions, adventure travel, tours, excursions and activities in Mauritius.

:Q[/quote]

Reminds me a bit of the people my mauritian colleagues speak of:
These people who say they can do anything in and around your house. Think they have some special name for this.
For example the guy who did the laminate at my in-laws. Terrible craftsmanship{t} Who knows maybe these travel guys from above even fix your toilet bowl, do the garden, be your attorney...
wickus

Bilder: 0

Info Mauritius Annonce

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English