Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

November in Mauritius

for our english speaking user.

November in Mauritius

Beitragvon scaines » Do Jun 29, 2006 15:31

Hi,

We are wanting advice on which side of the island to stay.. We are going for Honeymoon in November and have been told the western side is the better side because of the wind. Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay.. we were looking at The Residence and the Beau Rivage but these are on the Eastern Side..

Thanks

scaines
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon phdi » Fr Jun 30, 2006 0:23

if you want top the royal palm hotel is great,veranda etc there are also good hotels in flic flac , hilton ,pirogue, sugarbeach etcprrsenaly i prefer north grand baie , pereybere area flic flac is also ok the other places are a bid remote if you like to go out at night.
have fun
love mauritius
phdi
moris explorater
moris explorater

Re: November in Mauritius

Beitragvon kiwi1 » Mi Aug 09, 2006 13:21

scaines hat geschrieben:Hi,

We are wanting advice on which side of the island to stay.. We are going for Honeymoon in November and have been told the western side is the better side because of the wind. Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay.. we were looking at The Residence and the Beau Rivage but these are on the Eastern Side..

Thanks

Gidday Scaines,

My first post on this forum. If you go for the Residence I might see you there. I'm getting married at the Residence on the 31st Oct and so we are there for 11 nights. Can't wait. My family are coming from NZ, my fiancee's family are coming from the UK and as my fiancee is also a Mauritian citizen, a lot of family and friends who live in MU are also going to be there.
kiwi1
nouvo
nouvo

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English