Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Not recommended ! Flic en Flac: Restaurant "Le Ocean"

for our english speaking user.

Re: Not recommended ! Flic en Flac: Restaurant "Le Ocean"

Beitragvon Matt » Mo Jan 31, 2011 0:37

" Shooters" resto above the Pizza Hut at Caudon.......avoid, avoid, avoid ! Overpriced basic food, the Cheese and Bacon burger my daughter ordered had the smallest piece of bacon I`ve ever seen, it looked like a piece of skin. Also the rack of ribs was mainly bone, the meat was hard to find.

Shooters used to be good when they first opened ( there`s one in Flic en Flac too ) but as it seems only tourists go there, the standard has dropped dramatically.

Matt
jette ene coup d'oeil
jette ene coup d'oeil

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Not recommended ! Flic en Flac: Restaurant "Le Ocean"

Beitragvon JoKi » Mo Jan 31, 2011 12:24

Hello Matt,

thanks for sharing, but it would have been nice to open a new thread as Shooters in Port Louis has only little to do with the quoted restaurant "Le Ocean" in Flic en Flac. Well, except for the bad food and service.

Matt hat geschrieben:" Shooters" resto above the Pizza Hut at Caudon.......avoid, avoid, avoid ! Overpriced basic food, the Cheese and Bacon burger my daughter ordered had the smallest piece of bacon I`ve ever seen, it looked like a piece of skin. Also the rack of ribs was mainly bone, the meat was hard to find.

Shooters used to be good when they first opened ( there`s one in Flic en Flac too ) but as it seems only tourists go there, the standard has dropped dramatically.

There is no Shooters in FeF anymore.
Cheers, JoKi
JoKi
mari bon connaisance lor moris
mari bon connaisance lor moris

Bilder: 1

Vorherige

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English