Info Mauritius        
Travel Info Mauritius

Webcam Mauritius

Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Hi, new to forum, few questions about Mauritius...

for our english speaking user.

Hi, new to forum, few questions about Mauritius...

Beitragvon alirat » Do Aug 17, 2006 3:37

Hello!

I am thinking of visiting in 2 weeks ! i:() Bit of a last minute plan to go away and stumbled across Mauritius...

I wondered if the water will be warm enough for swimming then?

I am travelling alone (female, 27) and wondered if this is considered "safe", especially if staying in cheap digs. Does accom need to be with ministry of tourism? I read that somewhere.

Any accom suggestions/recommendations for North/West coast?

I gather malaria is not an issue for travellers so I will just take mozzie precautions. Hope this is ok?

I have to say it sounds like an amazing country and i'm really looking forward to visiting.

Thanks for reading :)

alirat
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Hi, new to forum, few questions about Mauritius...

Beitragvon stefan » Do Aug 17, 2006 9:13

alirat hat geschrieben:
I wondered if the water will be warm enough for swimming then?

Hi Alirat!
here can you see the average Climate by 24C you want sit all day long in the water, but you can swim i believe.

I am travelling alone (female, 27) and wondered if this is considered "safe", especially if staying in cheap digs. Does accom need to be with ministry of tourism? I read that somewhere.

i think it is save, for sure at night you should not walk alone in place where is no one.

no, but you should know, when you enter in the country, where you gone stay, they will ask for your adresse.

Any accom suggestions/recommendations for North/West coast?

thats all depense on your budget.

I gather malaria is not an issue for travellers so I will just take mozzie precautions. Hope this is ok?

Chikungunya been a problem last summer, now it's winter and we do not see so many cases anymore, but we believe in summertime, it could hit us back. bring your sprays and creams, then you should be fine.

I have to say it sounds like an amazing country and i'm really looking forward to visiting.

it is, and you will like it!
have a nice time here!
regards
stefan
stefan
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Bilder: 164

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English