Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Need help translating please..

for our english speaking user.

Need help translating please..

Beitragvon Jhuffi » Sa Dez 15, 2007 23:58

:he() Hello all.... I was recently a big drunk jerk at a christmas party and insulted someone very dear to me. Shes from Mauritus and i want to apologize to her by writing her in her own language. I'm hoping someone out there will translate the following for me.... "Shorty, you are very dear to me and I apologize for hurting you. If i could take back all the wrong things i said, I'd do it at any cost. Please dont think lesser of me and know that i meant every single word i said earlier in the evening before everything went wrong. I'm sorry Shorty I truly am....." I know she speaks french but if i could get it translated in both Creol and french I'd be forever thankful.

All I can ask from you is to help a foreign troubled heart... :he()

Thanks in advance i:()

Jhuffi
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Christmas parties

Beitragvon MmeTortue » So Dez 16, 2007 18:46

Hello Jhuffi,

Those damned Christmas parties and the bl.... drinks... I try to translate in Kreol but if there's someone out there (hello ud!) who can correct my 'German' Kreol I would be very grateful:

'Shorty, mo mari kontan twa et mo desole si mo fait ta mal. Si mo kapav retourne tous ban faux chose mo kose mo fait ca n'importe combien ca coute.
Mo esper to pas pense mal de moi aster la et si to croire vraiment tous ban mots mo dis avant chose passe mal. Mo mari, mari desole Shorty.'

I can't help you with French I'm sorry. It's just to complicated... I hope things will turn out well for you and Shorty!

Mme. Tortue
DER WEG IST DAS ZIEL!
MmeTortue
moris forum membre a'élite

Beitragvon Jhuffi » So Dez 16, 2007 23:10

Awesome, thank you so much. I'm sure this will help :ploppop
Jhuffi
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon ud » Di Dez 25, 2007 10:33

Fair enough!

The translation is OK!

Been quite busy lately with Christmas preps....things are not gonna changed with New year round the corner!!!
ud

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English