Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Les Pavillions

for our english speaking user.

Les Pavillions

Beitragvon hilsandgaz » So Sep 25, 2005 22:41

We are heading to our honeymoon in Mauritius on 9th Oct & are staying at Les Pavillions. Can anyone tell us what it's like and recommend any tips on local things to do, restaurants to eat at etc etc. All feedback welcome. We are getting very excited about it and what to know more!

Many thanks in advance,

Miss Cole (for the next 15 days anyway!)

:ploppop

Newleyweds
hilsandgaz
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon OJ » So Okt 02, 2005 11:14

Hi there,
I returned from Les Pavillons last Thursday. Despite the somewhat and unusually rainy weather it was really fantastic . Just look at the pictures on their homepage and see what you will get. The landscape in the Le Morne region really took me, the Brabant alone is worth the tripp. You should take the opportunity to explore at least the Southern part of the island by taking a taxi (easily available via the hotel) or renting a car, also your travel agent will definitely offer various tours, not to forget the boat tripps offered on the beach. What I did not do but what was highly recommended by other guests is the new Adventure Park near Chamarel. There is really a lot to see and to do on the island, giving tips is a bit tricky, so just go there and do what you feel like each day. I had so much in mind before going to Mauritius, but due to the fantastic and relaxing surroundings in Les Pavillons as well as my attraction to the Le Morne region, I did only three excursions. So I can`t help it and will return as soon as possible :wink)
You will not find restaurants in the near vicinity of the hotel, the food there is excellent. And as you will see, as well on excursions of any kind you will not have problems finding very tasty meals.
I wish you all the best for your wedding and enjoy your stay on Mauritius!
Greetings from
OJ
OJ
content partagé
content partagé

Bilder: 3

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English