Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

honeymoon - september

for our english speaking user.

honeymoon - september

Beitragvon skaye » Di Feb 28, 2012 23:18

Hi, i am planning on getting married sep 2013 staying at the hotel maratim - can i just ask what the weather will be like at this time of year will it be warm enough to be by the beach and swim in the sea i know it is the winter but least rainfall .
Does anyone know if the maratim is okay for weddings/honeymoons is it as good as it looks.
Would it be worth hiring a car to get a look around the island any idea of prices please do they drive on the same side as in the uk and finally how much approx is it from the maratim to grand baie in a taxi please.
[biggrin]
Many Thanks.

skaye
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: honeymoon - september

Beitragvon Charlie4711 » Do Mär 01, 2012 0:36

Hello skaye,
I think the hotel maritim is okay for your wedding, it's a good location. Look at the "Mauritius Bilder", and you can see pictures from the hotel maritim.
And I think, the staff is verry friendly.
You can ask me after september this year, then I can tell you more. I get the married on september in this year...
I'm so happy!

And I think, the weather on the north-west coast is on september okay. Maybe we can see amazing sunsets.

I still learn the english language. Sorry,maybe the grammar from me is not so perfectly.

Best regards
Angie
Charlie4711
content sa forum la
content sa forum la

Bilder: 11

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English