Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Finding Work

for our english speaking user.

Finding Work

Beitragvon rofique2 » Do Sep 13, 2007 17:55

Hi,

I'm a Safety, Health, Quality and Environment advisor in the UK with 3 years experience in the construction industry.

Where would be a good place (if any) to look for jobs in Mauritius? I've tried the seek site but no joy.

My dad's Mauritius so I assume I will qualify for citizenship.

Thanks for the help.

rofique2
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon ann » Fr Sep 14, 2007 19:40

hello again :mrgreen:
perhaps you can look for work at this page: http://classifieds.servihoo.com/category.php?type=30
but i don't know if there are any jobs you look for....
bye bye ann :cool:
*~~~träume nicht dein Leben, lebe deinen Traum~~~*
ann
content sa forum la
content sa forum la

Bilder: 2

Beitragvon ud » So Sep 16, 2007 5:23

Hello again,

You can either work in Mauritius only if you've got a work permit or granted Residential Permit. Dual Citizenship is only optional and it's up to you really!

Take a look at these information packs about immigration passport e.t.c by following the link below:

http://www.gov.mu/portal/site/dhasite/menuitem.f1eff99cc15380b6507fe61079b521ca/?content_id=a1e014e4ead48010VgnVCM100000ca6a12acRCRD

Now that you've got a clue about the rules and regulations, follow this link below, it will take you to the Non Citizen Portal from our government website just like above but this time will all information pertaining to job seekers interested to try their luck in Mauritius. Surprisingly it seems well detailed and has all the information including pdf files about what you seek.

http://www.gov.mu/portal/site/Noncitizenhomepagesite/menuitem.8335f724bd903151fc3e6e5354508a0c/?content_id=9e2f13735e678010VgnVCM100000ca6a12acRCRD

The documents should be obtained by toggling through the 3 sections in the bottom of the webpage (Mind you, most documents are for investors)

I hope this helps. Good Luck in what you seek!

Best Regards

ud

i:() :mrgreen: i:() :mrgreen: i:() :mrgreen:
+++Holidays to Mauritius: D-82+++
ud
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Re: Finding Work

Beitragvon bjdette21 » Mi Mär 24, 2010 9:55

rofique2 hat geschrieben:Hi,

I'm a Safety, Health, Quality and Environment advisor in the UK with 3 years experience in the construction industry.

Where would be a good place (if any) to look for jobs in Mauritius? I've tried the seek site but no joy.

My dad's Mauritius so I assume I will qualify for citizenship.

Thanks for the help.

As you've said that your father is in Mauritius, so why don't you ask your father. And probably you will qualify for citizen there. Another is, you have already an experience. So then you could help you to get in job with no regret. Try it, [angel]
bjdette21
nouvo
nouvo

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English