Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Entire island of Mauritius gets wireless broadband

for our english speaking user.

Beitragvon nypy » Mo Okt 20, 2008 0:24

one problem was there, that connection was cutting and going slow some times, but it's important to get at least 2Mb connections there, then you can do almost everything, what need, well, even look television programs, not very big resolution, but ok

nypy
content partagé
content partagé

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Entire island of Mauritius gets wireless broadband

Beitragvon rynmackz » Mi Jun 30, 2010 20:50

Finally, the whole Mauritius get a wireless connection. I know everyone in that place is happy, especially those public spots that they're having their business.
rynmackz
nouvo
nouvo

Re: Entire island of Mauritius gets wireless broadband

Beitragvon nypy » Fr Jul 02, 2010 2:53

we just got new law today, everyone must get connection speed minimum 1Mb everywhere here in finland.

but in cities and some other places we have wireless network (WCDMA) by sim-cards, only little plug to laptop and we can get maximum speed of network in that area all time.
so it use same sim-cards as cell phone , my speed is now around 7-9Mb/s and cost is 13,90e/month, i have extra 2 side cards, 1 in cell phone and 1 in other laptop.

phone calls i have to pay different, 39,90e/month you can call 3000min and send some hundred sms inside country.

2Mb is enough for normal use, then you can look television too

but in bigger cities they are doing light cable network, where is possible get 100 or 200Mb
nypy
content partagé
content partagé

Vorherige

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English