Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

East Coast weather July/Le Coco Beach hotel

for our english speaking user.

East Coast weather July/Le Coco Beach hotel

Postby C. Barber » Wed Jun 15, 2005 20:33

We are staying with our 4 children at Le Coco beach from 13 - 29 July and I am very worried about the weather ( I am tempted to try and change!) also reviews of hotel . Can any one help :roll: please.

C. Barber

Info Mauritius Annonce

Postby axel » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:31

Check out the climate data:

Mauritius Climate Data
Die Sonne scheint mir auf den Bauch - das soll sie auch (Heinz Erhardt)
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Monty Python)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Coco Beach

Postby Slinkythang » Thu Jun 16, 2005 14:58

:-) Hi there.

Can't help you out too much with the waether but I have stayed at Le Coco Beach and would thoroughly recommend it!

I stayed there around the Easter period about 4 years ago and really enjoyed my stay. We were there as 4 adults in our early 20's, my mother-in law and a young brother-in-law!

You'll have probably seen form brochures etc that the whole hotel is based upon a vibrant and colourful 'tropical' theme. It certainly isn't quite the same as some of the luxurious hotels on the island like Sugar Beach or Le Tousserok, but the whole hotel is certainly great fun and especially great for kids.

The entertainment nights were really good with traditonal Sega dancing and lots of shows involving the guests too, with a bar and a disco also. During the day there were lots of activites and sports (a gym too), and a club for kids if I remember rightly.
The rooms were airy and spacious and very clean with all the facilities you would expect.

One of the most memorable parts of my stay here was certainly the food! I can quite honestly say (although this was 4 years ago) that the food at Coco Beach was one of the best I have ever had. Evening dinner was buffet style (same as breakfast) but there was SO much to choose from and there were dishes from all over the world, as well as the wonderful Mauritian cuisine!

Generally, although this is a review from a stay some time ago, I would still recomment the hotel. As I said, if you are looking for the grand luxury of some hotels, then Coco Beach proably wouldn't be your 1st choice. But for an authentic 'tropical' experience and lots of fun, Coco Beach would be excellent!

Hope this helps :ploppop
encor Basic
encor Basic

Postby C. Barber » Thu Jun 16, 2005 20:00

Yes, Thank you :lol: what about the beaches?
C. Barber

Postby ZahoOL » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:44

As Asual Warm Beaches .. :)
Being @ the Eastern certainly means u will enjoy the best sea and sand :P
moris explorater
moris explorater

Return to Mauritius Forum English