Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Downloading speed on Megaupload

for our english speaking user.

Downloading speed on Megaupload

Beitragvon guids2c » Mo Aug 01, 2011 18:26

Hi all,

Since the last crash of ADSL at Orange last wednesday [wacko] , I have notice that my download speed from Megaupload does not goes faster than 2 - 3Kbps where I was used to have 40 - 60Kbps with a Myt 512K. Does anyone of you got the same problem? [help]

I phone 8585 and was told that several MyT users call for same problem but they will start to consider to look into the matter if more persons call to report the problem [ireful] . I invite you all to call 8585 and report the problem. Maybe if more than 1000 people call, they will start consider to check if the problem is from there side. [biggrin]

Regards,

Guids2c from Mauritius.

guids2c
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Downloading speed on Megaupload

Beitragvon k184313 » Di Aug 02, 2011 10:36

im havin da sem prob!!!
k184313
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon akisch007 » Di Dez 27, 2011 10:37

No problem for me, using myt and speed 450-600 kbps download by megauload. use JDownloder to download your files.
akisch007
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon richardluthar » Mi Jan 11, 2012 20:29

Mega-upload is a leading provider of online storage and web hosting services. We offer ad-financed free and affordable premium online storage/remote backup capacity, plus sophisticated uploading and downloading tools.Mega-upload, the file-sharing service of the company, allows all users to upload files to the service. After a successful file upload, the user is given a unique URL which allows others to download the file.The service is available in two flavors: Basic and premium. The basic service is available for free and allows users to upload files of up to two gigabytes. Free users cannot download files larger than one gigabyte, however. Registered free users are offered 200 gigabytes of total file storage. Premium users have unlimited file storage.
richardluthar
encor Basic
encor Basic

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English