Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Diving in Mauritius

for our english speaking user.

Diving in Mauritius

Beitragvon philaga » Fr Nov 04, 2005 0:03

As we will be visiting Mauritius around june 2006, we would like to gather some information about diving there.

Will be staying at The Coco Beach hotel for and would like to go diving for 8 to 10 days. As we would like to visit different dive sites across the island, we are looking for a package of 16 to 20 dives, transport and all afcilities without changing diving center every 2 days.

Can anyone recommend a diving centre that can accomodate our wishes and pricing info?

philaga
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon Tommy » Fr Nov 04, 2005 13:27

Hi Philaga,

well, that looks like a difficult thing to do. Most of the diving centers are small and local, only very few have more than one base. I don't think you will be able to book a package that brings you to spots to be reached from different bases. I'm afraid you will also need to organize transportation for yourself, but that should not be a problem, as the taxifares are low and the drivers extremely helpful.

Good luck, best regards

Tommy
Viele Grüße

Tommy

Immer wieder gerne auf Mauritius und im Meer darunter ;-))
Tommy
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Bilder: 79

Beitragvon Bartek » Fr Nov 04, 2005 16:02

hallo philaga,

as far as I know Neptun Diving Centre which is operated by Polish divers, has at least 2 bases on Mauritius. I've checked their regular website, but it seems to have technical problems at the moment, but you can try at www.safpolsafaris.co.za

It is website of the other company belonging to the same people. It offers holidays in Africa and islands of Indian Ocean.

Best regards

Bartek
Bartek
moris explorater
moris explorater

Bilder: 6

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English