Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Creole Online Dictonary

for our english speaking user.

Beitragvon babamc » Di Sep 02, 2008 12:28

Well I'm not too sure about a keg maybe a good couple of draught bottles - you know this could be called bribery lol. :ob

I'e never heard of an Irish car bomb though very aptly named I use only 1 measure (35ml) of whiskey and 1 measure of baileys, with your measures one them and I'd be on my ear! No Way! A pint gets me drunk!

Does the east german guy even know the wall fell or is he too stoned all the time, that is so funny. :--)

I've never liked the blarney stone feel kind of like you its rock for goodness sake! Anyway I talk enough without it!

We have quite a rep about drinking and you are right we would enjoy it more if we were a bit more sober and if the weather was any better we are 200% up on normal rainfall this summer though this morning the sun is out and gorgeous but it is bloody freezing about 14 degrees and we have the central heating on!

Oh how I wish I was in Mauritius well only 6 weeks to go.

In my earlier post I said a persons name was Paddy Joe my apologies it is John Joe - SORRY! :O)

babamc
encor Basic
encor Basic

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon wickus » So Sep 07, 2008 14:04

babamc hat geschrieben:Does the east german guy even know the wall fell or is he too stoned all the time, that is so funny. :--)

I am sure he knew, he refused to be from west germany. At least he liked to hear some good Ska Music. Only fear I had that he wants to fly off the Slieve League while being stoned.

I've never liked the blarney stone feel kind of like you its rock for goodness sake! Anyway I talk enough without it!
Yep but I guess every country needs something stupid to entertain its visitors ;-)
wickus
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Bilder: 0

Vorherige

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English