Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Cockroaches

for our english speaking user.

Beitragvon wickus » Sa Sep 27, 2008 20:37

Do you know this ringtone commerical I think from MTV maybe, where this guy in the shop kills a cockroach and then the man size cockroad stand at his counter?
I want to ensure you sure that they are not THAT big :mrgreen: but they come in different sizes.
We don't have them often, only one time it wonders me, I saw one in (between front and backside :mrgreen: ) of our microwave door.

What happened to me once at home was a bit more weird. Thought this couldn't happen. Once in the evening I went to the toilet and stepped on something (the light took a while to get on) Once it was on I saw a mouse or maybe rat laying in front of me in his last strokes, no wonder when 100kg are on your back.
Thought this could never happen since they normally always stay out of your way. Think the probability that footsize 45 hits a rat in a floor is pretty low.

Mme Tortue, you need to come here and educate my mother in law!! :wink)
to keep the kitchen clean and food away in the freezer and fridge

wickus
moris forum membre a'élite

Bilder: 0

Info Mauritius Annonce

@wickus

Beitragvon MmeTortue » Mo Sep 29, 2008 7:50

Hello wickus,

Well, well, well what can I say: I gave up educating my sisters-in-law (7!!!) on things like 'how to keep food stuff away from crawling, creeping creatures' or 'how to wash dishes with hot water' etc., and I never approach a fridge in their kitchens... :harry)

I have to admit that our 'housewife of the year household' :wink) had a mouse in our new house a few months ago... :he() - well not for long but anyway I never thought this could happen to us (in particular me!).

It lived on the contents of some boxes I had stored in a spare room containing wool, papers, Christmas decoration etc. We might not even have noticed it - a very discreet mouse - but our dogs' :dog) :dog) noses unmasked it and it had to die.

Best wishes,

Mme. Tortue
DER WEG IST DAS ZIEL!
MmeTortue

Beitragvon wickus » Mo Sep 29, 2008 8:14

oh ok, I am anyway working on the own house solution in albion or maybe south.
yes the washing with cold running water. think therefore they use more of the soap to kill germs...
but here are anyway happening things. just seen this article in the paper about these pink peanuts, couldn't really understand a lot but my wife said they use color for clothing to dye them pink? wonder for what reason, and people are still selling this crap. I am glad I am not too lazy to pop whole peanuts myself.
wickus

Bilder: 0

Beitragvon Titus » Di Sep 30, 2008 4:26

ud hat geschrieben:I like crushing them.....but that annoying fluid that churns out is disgusting and smelly!

Hi Brian,
I suggest you bring your air pellet gun - that's really fun with cockroaches !
Titus

Bilder: 2

Vorherige

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English