Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

catamaran wedding 26th July

for our english speaking user.

catamaran wedding 26th July

Beitragvon deni444 » Fr Jun 30, 2006 12:43

Hi All

I am a little shocked at some of the posts about the weather in July.

I am particularly concerned about the very high chance of rain, late afternoon in July. I am getting married on a catamaran cruise that sets sail at 16:30 in the afternoon. I had imagined blue sue and sky, but am now worried that all I will get is cloud and rain.

Can anybody give me an honest view of what the weather is generally like at that time if the day in Mauritius? I may still have time to get them to arrange a more suitable time for the cruise. It is far too late to cancel :::(

deni444
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon deni444 » Fr Jun 30, 2006 17:54

:-) I have decided that it will be beautiful whatever the weather!

One of my nincest memories is of standing on an Italian mountain watching the recent rain evaporate from the forest on the valleys below. Another memory is of sitting on the cliffs in Cornwall watching a storm rage out at sea.

I am looking forward to experiencing a little Mauritius rain... I just hope it is not too much :wink)
deni444
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon phdi » Sa Jul 01, 2006 19:46

hello
i'm going each year to mauritius that periode , and its mostly good wheater not as hot as in summer bud ok ,i always where t shirt and short , the posibility that it will rain is small , at the moment the wheater is not that good anti cyclone , i'm sure what ever the wheater will be you will have a great mariage enjoy yourself and may be we meet i arive 29 july .

have fun and dont stay always in the hotel mix in whit the locals
love mauritius
phdi
moris explorater
moris explorater

Beitragvon deni444 » So Jul 02, 2006 12:43

Hi

Thanks for your reply! We are staying at the Indian Resort... where are you staying?
deni444
nouvo
nouvo

Beitragvon phdi » So Jul 02, 2006 19:23

Hello
I’m staying in different places , I will stay for about 10 days in roches brunes (rose hill ) with locals and then I move to the north where I rent a bungalow (trochetia) in pereybere .
The Indian resort is at le morne in the south ,I have to tell you that’s not the best place in that period of the year ,its very windy there are a lot of surfers .
Are you planning to stay in the hotel evening because its in a remote area .
In this period the north is warmer and better protected against the wind ( grand baie , pereybere)
For how long are you going ?
I’m staying 22 days , I always rent a car so that I can move easy .
Have fun and don’t forget to move around .
philip
love mauritius
phdi
moris explorater
moris explorater

Zurück zu Mauritius Forum English