Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

Birthday/Anniversary Venue

for our english speaking user.

Birthday/Anniversary Venue

Postby ud » Fri Feb 18, 2011 15:15

Hello forum members,

Some of you must already know me when reading replies to forum posts. This time I'm the one asking a question!

I need some help and advise from you guys. I've got grandma's 75th birthday early March and Granpa's 80th Birthday mid March. I am planning to arrange the 2 events and trying to find venues and catering services etc and start planning asap.
I was just wondering if you could give me some advice on special venues/places you've held your parties at and enjoyed as below:

1) Venue and Location: we're looking for somewhere nice and accessible from towns to host 75-150 people. Places like Triveni (is that how it's spelled), Domaine Anna or even hotels have been mentioned. Flic en Flac seems to be the nearest coastal resort we would like to arrange. Do you know of any other prestigious/nice places to host these grandiose events. Although prices is not really and issue we don't want to spend ridiculous amounts for poor services. We would also like our privacy without interferring with other people and respecting their privacy too.

2) Costs: Now then, can someone give me an indication of how much it would cost per head?

3) Catering Services: Obviously, there are places who serve food like Domaine Anna but others where we'll need to order the services of a catering firm. Could anyone advise?

4) Birthday Cakes: Any patisseries or top notch cake ordering place I could ring?

Your advice and recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

moris forum membre a'élite

Info Mauritius Annonce

Re: Birthday/Anniversary Venue

Postby stefan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35

point 1) vanerone? it's a nice place next to Marbella Trianon

point2) no idea

point 3-4) ask them once for cake, very nice and i think they do catering to. just ask them.

Return to Mauritius Forum English