Info Mauritius        
Urlaub Info Mauritius
Webcam Mauritius
Mauritius Wetter
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Bilder
Mauritius Unterkunft
Mauritius English Home



Authentic Jerseys From China

Hier finden sie alles mögliche über Mauritius.

Authentic Jerseys From China

Beitragvon yueyrt1pb1 » Sa Sep 30, 2017 16:30

As an immigration attorney, the most frequent question I get asked is “How can I get a visitor or tourist visa”.  Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence.The visitor visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2). Persons planning to travel to the U.S. for a different purpose, such as students, temporary workers, crewmen, journalists, etc, must apply for a different visa in the appropriate category.Travelers from certain eligible countries may also be able to visit the U.S. without a visa, through the Visa Waiver Program.Visa Waiver Program:The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a visa.The thirty-six countries that participate in the VWP are: Andorra, Australia,Cheap Jerseys, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic,Cheap Jerseys, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom.Qualifying for a Visitor Visa:Applicants for visitor/tourist visas must show that they qualify under provisions of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act. The presumption in the law is that every visitor visa applicant is an intending immigrant.Therefore, applicants for visitor visas must overcome this presumption by demonstrating that: (1) the purpose of their trip is to enter the U.S. for business, pleasure, or medical treatment; (2) they plan to remain for a specific, limited period; and (3) they have a residence outside the U.S. as well as other binding ties which will insure their return abroad at the end of the visit.It is important to note that the officers at the U.S. Embassy have discretion in granting and denying applications for visitor/tourist visas.Each U.S. Embassy has specific application procedures so it is recommended that you check with your local U.S. Embassy for application fees and requirements.Application Process:You must: 1) complete the online visa application (Form DS-160) and pay an application fee and 2) print the application form confirmation page to bring to your interview.  You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. You must schedule an appointment for your visa interview, generally, at the U.S. embassy or consulate in the country where you live.You may schedule your interview at any U.S. embassy or consulate, but be aware that it may be difficult to qualify for a visa outside of your place of permanent residence.  Wait times for interview appointments vary by location, season, and visa category, so you should apply for your visa early.Passing through a U.S. Port of Entry:Applicants should be aware that a visa does not guarantee entry into the United States.  U.S. Custom and Border Protection has the authority to deny admission, and determine the period for which the bearer of a visa is authorized to remain in the United States.At the port of entry, an Immigration official must authorize the traveler’s admission to the U.S. At that time the Form I-94, Record of Arrival-Departure, which notes the length of stay permitted, is stamped.Those visitors who wish to stay beyond the time indicated on their Form I-94 must contact the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to request an extension of stay.The decision to grant or deny a request for extension of stay is made solely by the USCIS.

moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite
Beiträge: 5757
Registriert: Fr Aug 18, 2017 7:20

Info Mauritius Annonce

Zurück zu Fragen zu Mauritius


Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 11 Gäste