Travel Info Mauritius
Webcam Mauritius
Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

warm helloo from sydney

here you can introduce your self or place your website here, if private or commercial.

warm helloo from sydney

Postby Shorty » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:53

hi everyone,

i was browsing through the net and i came across this site so i decided join all u cool people.

Im Australian born but my parents are full Mauritian and have been living here for abt 22 years. i grew up eating Mauritian food and speaking creole so yes i can understand everything. (just not that good with the reading and writing)

i have grown up here but have been going to Mauritius ever since i was a little girl and i absolutely love it there. i always have the best time wit my family and love going to the beach.

anyways this was just a short note to say hi and to let u all noe that we still got luv for mau down here...

Chiip Chii

Info Mauritius Annonce

Hello to Sydney!

Postby MmeTortue » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01

Ki maniere Shorty?

Thanks for your lovely greetings! You see that's what happens: you're at least half Mauritian and live in Sydney, and me I was born in Germany , live in Mahebourg for 11 years now and meanwhile I feel at least half Mauritian...

It must be cool in Sydney these days as it also got quite windy and rainy here in the east of our beautiful island.

Have a lovely day and maybe we'll meet again here in the forum!

Mme. Tortue
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Return to Introduce Your Self