Travel Info Mauritius
Webcam Mauritius
Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

TO RENT, seaside bungalow at Trou d'Eau Douce

here you can introduce your self or place your website here, if private or commercial.

TO RENT, seaside bungalow at Trou d'Eau Douce

Postby jovidh » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:47

Hello :-)

Beautiful holiday bungalow in a secured residence with a swimming pool available for rent in Mauritius.

3double beds, fully equipped kitchen , private garden , air conditionning, TV set,washing machine , Linen and towels provided.

Public beach is 1 minute on foot away!

Located on the east side of Mauritius, in the charming village called Trou d'eau douce .

Trou D'Eau Douce with its beautiful turquoise bay is a picturesque village on the east coast of Mauritius.

The village has developed in the past few years mainly by reason of its proximity to Ile aux Cerfs.
An 18 hole golf , one of the best in the world is also on the island.

if interested, you can pm me or leave a message.

Joli bungalow sécurisé à louer avec piscine, situé a trou d'eau douce.

3 chambres à coucher, cuisine équipée, jardin privé., machine à laver, serviettes et draps sont fournis

La plage publique est à une minute à pieds.

Pittoresque village sur la côte est de l’ile Maurice, Trou D’Eau Douce vous accueille au bord d’une baie turquoise.

Vous pouvez y trouver des nombreux restaurants , louer des bateaux ,pratiquer la plongée ou le golf .

Le bungalow est dersservi par des bus du matin au soir (du 7 au 18 heures) et vous pouvez aussi faire appel au service des taxis.

si vous etes interessé , veuillez nous laisser un message ou nous contactez par mail

encor Basic
encor Basic

Info Mauritius Annonce

Bungalow to rent

Postby Ray40 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 20:51

Hi joel.

Im just looking for a bungalow to rent specially a troudeau douce for a weekend for me and my wife i would like to know if you rent for short terms cause im getting married in mauritius on the 29th of november and i would like to have it for 2 nights as from 30 november to 2nd december 2007. please reply me quick if you can cause im trying to get a bungalow in trou d'eau douce and its very difficult to have one .. my phone is +(33)0665531221 you can call whenever you can or else send me som pictures to see how it is your bungalow .. bye and gud night

Franck Raymond

Re: TO RENT, seaside bungalow at Trou d'Eau Douce

Postby Chetan80 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:28

Dear Sir,

Your post is quite old but hope you can still help.
We are a family of 8 members + 2 infants and we are looking for a beachfront bungalow for the 21 - 22 Sept & 05 - 06 Oct 12.

Thanks to advise availability and rates.

Return to Introduce Your Self