Travel Info Mauritius

Webcam Mauritius

Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

NEW TO THE FORUM

here you can introduce your self or place your website here, if private or commercial.

NEW TO THE FORUM

Beitragvon PETE&CHER » So Okt 11, 2009 14:43

:wink) Hi ALL!
Allow us to introduce ourselves to your forum: We are Peter & Cheryl living in Amanzimtoti / South Africa and wishing to relocate to Mauritius. This has been our dream for several years now; the kids are all out of the house and independant and we now wish to make this our goal.
As you can imagine, there are a lot of questions that arise which I would like to put forward in due time . In the meantime I would appreciate it very much if I could establish contacts in the Job Market for heavy earthmoving equipment, mining sectors, construction equipment and marine diesel machinery ( I am a H/D Maintenance Engineer); I know the former two categories are not in high demand in Mauritius , but the building industry does not stand still. Furthermore, what formalities are needed for Europass holders to obtain permanent residency and work visas. I hold a EU passport, my wife a SA passport.
Thanks guys, looking forward to hearing from you. Axel; thanks for assisting in activating my application this morning!
Greetings,
Peter & Cheryl

PETE&CHER
nouvo
nouvo

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon ud » Mo Okt 12, 2009 11:21

Hello Peter and Cheryl,

Welcome to the forums. Please feel free to browse through the posts as most of the topics like "Permanent Residency" and "Work visas" have already been discussed before".

You'll find most of the information and forms if you follow this link to the Government of Mauritius' Website:

http://www.gov.mu/portal/site/Noncitizenhomepagesite/menuitem.c10f14ed3fea94fcde75338800b521ca/

There are quite a few Maintenance related jobs here:

http://www.myjobs.mu/vacancies_category.php?id=10

You might find that the salaries are quite low compared to where you come from. There might be some negotiation possible?

Is Cheryl working as well?

As an expat you will probably need around MUR40,000 to live a decent life as a couple.

I hope you find all the info you need,

Kind Regards

ud

[/url]
ud
moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Beitragvon PETE&CHER » Mo Okt 12, 2009 21:58

Thanks a million, UD! That is at least a start; I will hereafter go on the website you have indicated and see what goes for what. Cheryl does not work; (a home executive). :PPP) I will further start the process with the visa issues as my wife with her SA passport seems to be a lengthy affair.
Thanks once again for the valuable info,I really appreciate it!
Keep in touch,
Pete and Cheryl
PETE&CHER
nouvo
nouvo

Re: NEW TO THE FORUM

Beitragvon richardluthar » Mi Jan 11, 2012 21:07

Forum is one of the oldest weekly political magazines in the Republic of Macedonia. Exists from 1997, and In 2007, Forum joined the Seavus Group. Even though, Forum is recognized as political magazine, but still, other fields like The Economy, Culture, and Life, cover significant part of the magazine pages. The world stories are also full covered by the correspondents in Moscow and Washington, and the busy stringers in the neighboring countries.
richardluthar
encor Basic
encor Basic

Zurück zu Introduce Your Self