Travel Info Mauritius

Webcam Mauritius

Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

New in Paradise

here you can introduce your self or place your website here, if private or commercial.

New in Paradise

Beitragvon Paris » Mi Sep 23, 2009 18:57

Greetings everyone, my story is long and it would be very strange for me to tell it here on forum, all i can say so far is that love is unpredictable and great and it makes us do things we thought we'll never be doing. I want to tell you that this forum is great and that i found things here which will really help me get in paradise and hopefully stay there. But i wrote that love is unpredictable and sometimes someone just don't tell us the truth, and us women do crazy thigns in state of love.

I also have a lot of questions but i will take it slow, i would really like to know someone in Mauritius because so far i know only one person and that person is unpredictable :wink)

So if anyone has no shortage of time and patince to answer basic questions that everyone asks, please contact me.

Pocket full of sunshine for everyone :cool:

Paris
encor Basic
encor Basic

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon ud » Mi Sep 23, 2009 19:28

Hello Paris,

I'm quite intrigued by what you've just written. Why don't you ask these questions in your post?

Your personal details on this forum only end up to your nickname (and email address) so I think it's OK to ask these questions here as long as they are sensible/fair and don't infringe any forum rules. What do you think?

Kind Regards

ud
ud
moris forum membre a'élite

Beitragvon Paris » So Sep 27, 2009 13:03

I wanted to intruduce myself first and then ask questions, i'm very interested in to either it is or not easy to find job on Mauritius? Which profile (proffesion) is most serched, appreciated, i'm thinking of doing some course beffore i go there, so do you have any suggestions? I'm allready taking french language course and it's going well :)

I'm very interested in tradicional life there, what is the women role in family?

For now that would be all

Kind regards to all and specialy to ud :-)
Paris
encor Basic
encor Basic

Beitragvon ud » So Sep 27, 2009 19:12

Hello again Paris,

From what I can read from the job adverts, it seems that the field of IT and Business Outsourcing is the sector offering most jobs at the moment. I would not say it is the most appreciated though. That's on myjobs.mu whose link I've posted below.

http://www.myjobs.mu/vacancies_date_all.php?m=cat

You could try and get in touch with the companies if you find jobs you are interested in. There are unfortunately only a few companies who recruit expatriates possibly because of the associated costs or the cumbersome process of doing the paperwork for that person to be granted the work permit. There are expatriates who have been successful in this process and I think you should try!

It's a good thing you're learning French as it's more or less the most spoken language in the private business premises (although English is our official language). It will also help you pick up "Creole", our local dialect as most of the words used are from French.

I'm assuming you speak a few languages? maybe European ones like German or Spanish?

The role of woman in the family has changed over the years. The role of the "bread earner" is not a man's only job anymore. It is now splitted between the husband and wife as both need to work in the actual economic climate to support the family. This is the same scenario for the house chores like house cleaning and cooking in the kitchen.

You can't get a straightforward answer with these types of questions
:O) :Q

You can also pm me coz I still want to hear that story of yours...

Kind Regards

ud :mrgreen:
ud

Beitragvon Paris » Mi Sep 30, 2009 12:46

Thank you ud for link and everything, i speak Spanish not fluent but i understand it and can say things :) I also look a place for stay during my visit it don't have to be fancy but something nice for two and not so expencive...any recomendation? For the story i will pm you ;)
Paris
encor Basic
encor Basic

Zurück zu Introduce Your Self