Travel Info Mauritius

Webcam Mauritius

Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

At Last an English speaking Mauritius Forum

here you can introduce your self or place your website here, if private or commercial.

At Last an English speaking Mauritius Forum

Beitragvon Tropo » Di Feb 21, 2006 12:15

Hi All

Well, I'll have to say that I am happy to see at last an English speaking Mauritius Forum.

Can anyone tell me if this is the same forum as the I'le Maurice,com Forum or is it a completely different Forum.? i:()

I tried to log onto the I'le Maurice.com forum, but it seems that it is no longer working.. Not that I miss it or anything.. :roll:

I had a browse through this forum and I can say that it looks like there are more down to earth people on this one... :-)

Well done..! :ploppop

Tropo
encor Basic
encor Basic

Bilder: 8

Info Mauritius Annonce

Beitragvon axel » Di Feb 21, 2006 17:12

Hi Tropo,

we are an independant forum and have nothing to do with the other one.
As you might have recon there are lots of Germans here. Most information is requested about accomodation, weather but also daily life.

So would be happy if you participate.
Axel
Die Sonne scheint mir auf den Bauch - das soll sie auch (Heinz Erhardt)
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Monty Python)
axel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bilder: 5

Beitragvon Tropo » Mi Feb 22, 2006 5:46

Hi axel

Thanks for your welcome.. :ploppop

I did notice the German section.. Unfortunately I do not speak German, but I am glad to see that some people in Mauritius had the decency to include the English language on their forum.

Which I found difficult to understand, considering that Mauritius has been a British Colony longer that that of the French, but I guess that some think that it is fasionable to class oneself as French. :mrgreen:

Just a little about myself: I was born in Mauritius and now leave in Melbourne Australia for the past 35 Years.. I am married with a 15 YO Daughter and I work as a GSM Network Engineer and I am also a Webmaster.

I travelled quite extensively, mainly through Asia and the Pacific Islands and would like to go back to Mauritius for a Visit.. But that will be discuss in the general forum at a later time. :wink)

One of my favourite Island is Bali which I have been about 22 times.. :mrgreen: Yes, I know. :roll: I get the same question all the time "What about Terrorist.? " :mrgreen: and my answer is simple it can happen anywhere in the world and this did not stop anyone travelling to England after the last Underground bombing..

Anyway, on a better note, I am looking forward to get some feedback on Mauritius other than what I read in the newspapaers on the Net and they do not paint the ideal picture of Mauritius..

Again, thanks for your Welcome..

Tropo :ploppop
Tropo
encor Basic
encor Basic

Bilder: 8

Zurück zu Introduce Your Self