Urlaub Info Mauritius
Webcam Mauritius
Mauritius Wetter
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Bilder
Mauritius Unterkunft
Mauritius English Home

Cheap NFL Jerseys

Alles über Forum Treffen, Abmeldungen in den Urlaub, Grüße aus dem Urlaub, wer fliegt wann...
Danksagungen und natürlich Kritiken.

Cheap NFL Jerseys

Beitragvon Raclz64x » Fr Feb 16, 2018 14:19

Contracts signed this offseason by fellow defensive linemen Cameron Jordan and Corey Liuget — like Wilkerson, first-round picks in the 2011 draft — could serve as a blueprint for both sides. Jordan received a new deal from New Orleans that includes $34 million in guarantees, and Liuget got $30 million guaranteed from San Diego.
"This is going to be the first and last day that I answer questions about my contract," Wilkerson said.
"Hopefully something happens," Wilkerson said. "I hope something is done. I guess you've got to ask (the Jets' front office) how they feel about things."
That means a new deal would either come before the start of the regular season or not until next offseason, when Wilkerson could become a free agent. He's entering the fifth and final year of his rookie deal,Stitched NFL Jerseys, and is due to make $6.97 million this season.
FLORHAM PARK,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys, N.J. (AP) — Muhammad Wilkerson is frustrated and still wants a big payday. Until then, though, the New York Jets defensive end is keeping his contract situation off the field.
Wilkerson acknowledged that his situation is "a little frustrating," but gave "no consideration" to staging a holdout this summer. His decision wasn't surprising, considering he stood to lose $30,000 per day of camp he skipped, per the league's collective bargaining agreement. But he also said his standing on the Jets was also a factor.
"I'm one of the leaders on this team, and it's the start of training camp,China Jerseys," Wilkerson said. "My job is to get out here with my teammates and get ready for the season."
"I'm going to focus on the season," Wilkerson said after practice. "It's my job to go out and be competitive with my teammates and get ready for games on Sundays. Worrying about contract situation, that's a distraction for myself, as well as my teammates."
Wilkerson didn't go into detail about what the type of deal, in terms of money,Authentic Jerseys China, he is seeking from the Jets.
Wilkerson sat out all of the Jets' voluntary workouts during the offseason,NFL Jerseys Supply, sending a clear message to the front office that he's unhappy with his current deal. He attended mandatory minicamp, but it wasn't entirely certain he would show for training camp until he joined his teammates in reporting to the team's facility Wednesday.
The 25-year-old defensive end has 24½ sacks, a safety, seven forced fumbles and 14 passes defensed in his first four NFL seasons.

Wilkerson practiced with his teammates Thursday as the Jets opened training camp — despite seeking a long-term extension,Jerseys NFL Wholesale.

moris forum membre a'élite
moris forum membre a'élite

Info Mauritius Annonce

Zurück zu Forum Meldestelle